Project | USA/Europe | Social Recruitment | 2022.11.02
1. AGF onsite deployment, debugging, troubleshooting and customer training in overseas project;
2. AGF operational status tracking, recording and summarizing in overseas project onsite, and regularly reporting to project manager;
3. Responsible for project documentations;
4. After-sales repair and maintenance;
5. Develop and follow up project schedule plan for overseas projects, communication and coordinate with customers for technical problems;
6. Timely feedback customer requirement, constantly improve project management skills and improve customer service level;
7. Complete other tasks assigned by the manager;
1. Associate degree or above, major in electrical engineering, automation, electronic engineering or related;
2. Familiar with CAD, SolidWorks, Excel, Word, PPT and other office software;
3. Good learning ability;
4. Mandarin are main working languages, good communication skills is preferred
5. Enthusiastic in work, strong adaptability and stress resistance, good teamwork spirit and customer service awareness, able to travel
6. Having experience in electrical automation industry and FAE work experience is preferred;
7. Having experience in AGV, AGF or forklift maintenance is preferred.
The U.S. office is in Atlanta and the European office is in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.