OCTOBER 24-25, 2023
MGM GRAND DETROIT, DETROIT
ABOUT THE SUMMIT
Setting the standard on how the industry should connect and exchange ideas, the American Automotive Summit provides insights and strategies to enhance the professional development of executives involved in automotive manufacturing, operations, design, engineering, supply chain quality, and innovation.
This year’s automotive conference will examine key case studies around how workforce management, manufacturing process optimization, quality/cost management and automation are being rolled out at the world's best facilities! Network with over 150 of your fellow automotive leaders, connect with top automotive exhibitors, and learn from the industry’s top influencers, as we explore strategies to optimize, modernize, train and innovate across multiple automotive facilities.
• Leveraging automation, robotics and digitization in automotive manufacturing
• Navigating manufacturing processes in a post-pandemic world
• Best practices for delivering manufacturing excellence
• Developing world-class, agile and lean manufacturing strategies
• Managing product flexibility as the transition to EV and Autonomous vehicles increase
• Discussing how government policies and affairs like the USMCA affect automotive manufacturing
Meet with VisionNav Elites!